What did you get for Christmas in 2011?
As Christmas has pretty much come to an end, what did you get? I got a Nintendo 3DS and Mario Kart 7. What about you?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I got SM3DL, an HD video camera (NOT a Flip, thank god), 2 clocks, lots of candy, a new keyboard and mouse, and stuff like that.
An cornucopia of used games (because screw used games Thumbs up ), including my new favorite game, Jet Set Radio Future Thumbs up

And some money and gift cards and other stuff...
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I got Donkey Kong Country Returns, a Jägermeister, a Masi red wine, hockey gloves, some posters, a watch and money
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I got Donkey Kong Country Returns

Do an LP of that game. It's awesome Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:

Do an LP of that game. It's awesome Slight smile

I'd think twice about LP'ing it, as it is insanely difficult for a platformer. The last boss took 50+ attempts. Then again, maybe some hilarious BBQraging...?
Quote:I'd think twice about LP'ing it, as it is insanely difficult for a platformer. The last boss took 50+ attempts. Then again, maybe some hilarious BBQraging...?

Rock has said he didn't care about difficulty really, and his TomP1fixed LP proves that Wink

And that boss wasn't that bad... at least it saved after the first part of the level before the boss Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I got some clothes and a new replacement Wii since my old one's disk reader broke. So that means...Mario Kart Wii with friends again!!
Quote:I got some clothes and a new replacement Wii since my old one's disk reader broke. So that means...Mario Kart Wii with friends again!!

Yay!

Quote:I'd think twice about LP'ing it, as it is insanely difficult for a platformer. The last boss took 50+ attempts. Then again, maybe some hilarious BBQraging...?

Did you forget that I'm an expert platformer?! Those are the warnings that I laugh at, since it's my primary style of gaming Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Did you forget that I'm an expert platformer?! Those are the warnings that I laugh at, since it's my primary style of gaming Slight smile

Have you beaten I Wanna Be The Guy? I can't finish that but I can finish Super Meat Boy pretty easily.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]