What did you get for Christmas in 2011?
I've gotten pretty far in it, but abandonned for the sake of being able to LP it half-blindly after a long while of not seeing it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I got a lot of stuff. My main gift was an iPhone. Other than that, it was mostly music (Pink Floyd, Ayreon).
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
Which Pink Floyd, Craig? (My favorite band B))
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I got a Dell Latitude laptop running 32-bit Windows 7. Finally back to playing MSCC without requiring a virtual XP mode! Slight smile
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
If you are going to LP DKCR, I'll definitely be watching then. For someone like me it made me rage insanely, but I'll take almost anything from the view of an expert.
Quote:If you are going to LP DKCR, I'll definitely be watching then. For someone like me it made me rage insanely, but I'll take almost anything from the view of an expert.

That might actually be my first project on the Wii. I'll definitely consider it.
My YouTube Channel
Quote:Which Pink Floyd, Craig? (My favorite band B))

My favourite too. I got Meddle, A Momentary Lapse of Reason, and Obscured by Clouds. (I only need More and Saucerful now, in terms of studio albums.)
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
Saucerful is most probably my favorite. Loved Meddle too Slight smile Well, that's really interesting, I love that talk here!
My YouTube Channel
Luckily, I got to see Waters live at the end of 2010. Best show ever. Closest show to Pink Floyd I'll probably ever get to see. God, why am I too young?

I will acquire them soon. And by that, I mean actually get the CDs. I don't believe in MP3 downloading when one can get a CD.

I did get a $50 Amazon Gift Card, so maybe I'll just buy those two albums...
RELEASED:
[Image: 7964-1.jpg]