What did you get for Christmas in 2011?
Quote:Luckily, I got to see Waters live at the end of 2010. Best show ever. Closest show to Pink Floyd I'll probably ever get to see. God, why am I too young?

I will acquire them soon. And by that, I mean actually get the CDs. I don't believe in MP3 downloading when one can get a CD.

I did get a $50 Amazon Gift Card, so maybe I'll just buy those two albums...

I hear what you're saying. I don't buy mp3's at well. I want the record, man!

Speaking of shows, I never saw the real ones, only tributes.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well I didn't get much for Christmas but, I got a lot of new clothes, candy, a laptop case and new charger, and Puss In Boots for the Wii! (which I'm considering to LP!)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
All ur presents were so cool !

Me I received from my family some swiss chocolates and some warmclothes to survive this Winter hehe...

Since I just finished college, my family does consider I am done for games ^^
Swiss chocolates Heart
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Heart any type of chocolate Slight smile

(except dark chocolate... I don't like that.)
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Swiss chocolates? Smiley Ahhhh...forget about Wiis and video games. This is where it's at.
Exactly Slight smile Daaaaah I love so much chocolate!
My YouTube Channel
I remember getting a teddy bear when I was little that said "I LOOOOOVE CHOCOLATE!" For some reason.
Hahaha cool !!!

Yeah chocolates are so good, I do love that !!!!! I advice the toblorone series which are very good and available almost everywhere (and not too much expensive) ^^.
Did the teddy bear come with any chocolate in its packaging? If not, that seems a bit random. Wink

Christmas in my family basically consists of exchanging gift cards containing more or less equivalent amounts. This comic says it all:

[Image: 77354.strip.gif]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.