What did you get for Christmas in 2011?
Hahahahah
At least that solves any potential awkward "I feel like I didn't give you something worthy in return" issues. Slight smile
^Though that is, admittedly, part of the perverse thrill of gift-giving. It's a more intricate problem than some people give it credit for. Some aspiring sociological researcher should look into that.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Some money, Simpsons DVD, A 'The Complete Peanuts' boxset, and some clothes.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Quote:'The Complete Peanuts' boxset

How many books is that?!?!?!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I wish it was the whole series... Tongue but a boxset has 4 years worth of comics, and there's 2 years worth in a single book.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

...oh, so it's one of those misleading titles, eh?

As we say, "Bummer."
We own a lot of old peanuts books from somewhere around 1967...

Man, those books are funny Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
...yeah, back before it got all cuddly and PC and introduced all the useless minor characters, it was quite the sadistic, hilarious comic. Wink
I wish Charles Shultz were still alive...