CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
Do you drive a car? - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Poll Station (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Do you drive a car? (/thread-2532.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Do you drive a car? - Markus - 22-Feb-2012

You can't drive until you are 18 but you can fly a plane on your own when you are 16. That really doesn't make sense. Raised eyebrow

Do you drive a car? - BitBuster - 22-Feb-2012

Quote:The inconsistency comes because it was different groups that set the different standards. If you really want to change it, then you have to go political. It will take up your lifetime, and in the end, it probably won't be changed anyways. You have to be careful what goals you want to dedicate your life towards.

Agreed. That's why I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing if my generation is cynical/apathetic towards politics...as long as we're cynical/apathetic for the right reasons!

Quote:You can't drive until you are 18 but you can fly a plane on your own when you are 16. That really doesn't make sense. Raised eyebrow

Yikes! Remind me to be careful if I ever book a plane from Scotland. Wink

Do you drive a car? - BigOto2 - 06-Mar-2012

[irrelevant quote censored, I was so annoying 2 years ago]

Do you drive a car? - AdrenalinDragon - 07-Mar-2012

Quote:Geez, I don't care that the earliest age to smoke is 18. In my opinion cigarettes should be phased out entirely and eventually illegalized in favor of human health.

Do you protest against everything, Trevor? You should become a politician or something. Tongue

Do you drive a car? - Lessinath - 07-Mar-2012

He should NOT become a politician - he's not nearly good enough at lying.

He's just really liberal.

Political rant warning - it's in the spoiler. Don't click if you aren't willing to deal with what I've said, and if you don't like it, well, too bad.

[Click to Show Content]

Do you drive a car? - rockdet - 08-Mar-2012

He shouldn't become a politician for the sole reason that he's very easily offended by anything, and would not resist his opponents' attacks.

Do you drive a car? - AdrenalinDragon - 08-Mar-2012

Quote:He shouldn't become a politician for the sole reason that he's very easily offended by anything, and would not resist his opponents' attacks.

He'd be hilarious though. BigOto2 for President! Tongue

Do you drive a car? - BigOto2 - 11-Mar-2012

[no just no]

Do you drive a car? - Lessinath - 11-Mar-2012

It's a long rant about stupid politicians. Also, yes, lol.

And on topic...

I don't drive a car - it's a truck. I think I said this already.

Do you drive a car? - jblewis - 15-Mar-2012

Quote:I will simply refuse to vote for any candidate in this next presidential election who thinks a war with Iran is a good idea and is the first thing on the table. So, all of the current republican candidates.

Not the case for Ron Paul.