Poll: Do you drive a car?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.89%
11 57.89%
No
31.58%
6 31.58%
Well... not a car.
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you drive a car?
Do you drive a car of any sorts? At the moment I don't, but I'm going to be taking driving lessons sometime this year, hopefully.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Yes I do. Mazda 3 it is. You can see it in my mouse destruction video!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I don't have my own car yet, but I drive my parents' car... I only got my license a year ago (I'm 21 now).
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
I do drive A car but it obviously isn't mine, I'm hoping to find something really fuel-efficient like a hybrid but the question is when "they" think I'm old enough. They think I will go on dates or something if I have my own car...
I do sometimes, but I hate it and try to avoid it as much as possible Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I hate driving as well, even if I'm a really good driver. Traffic jams sicken me.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I hate driving games:

"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I hate driving as well, even if I'm a really good driver. Traffic jams sicken me.

[bad joke censored in 2014]
I drive my parent's car... and I do like driving Slight smile

But I HATE driving games...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
See, I love driving games since I was a kid, so I was so disappointed when I found out that driving in real life was nothing like them. Tongue That being said, I happily now drive a 1990 Acura Legend. Slight smile