Poll: Do you drive a car?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.89%
11 57.89%
No
31.58%
6 31.58%
Well... not a car.
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you drive a car?
I can, but I don't. ^_^
Quote:I can, but I don't. ^_^

You lazy...

Actually, it's incredibly wise, for fuel is more and more expensive and we students don't want extra costs.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I have a car, but I can't drive it away, I'm a bit scared of driving. Smiley
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
Yeah I drive a 1991 Acura Intergra, it's not a bad car fuel wise. Been driving for 3 years almost! I kinda like driving, considering I have to do it every day lol.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:But I HATE driving games...

Ok fine I like Mario Kart games, but that's it for driving ones.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:I hate driving games: http://youtu.be/0AmXxtPmGhk

Dave... just... no.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Ok fine I like Mario Kart games, but that's it for driving ones.

Although I've never drove a car, I highly doubt it is anything like driving in Mario Kart! Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Although I've never drove a car, I highly doubt it is anything like driving in Mario Kart! Tongue

My first thought after driving the first time was, "Damn, real cars have awful handling."
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
haha awesome Tyler.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1c4QZGQw5o