CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
Worst movie you've ever seen? - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Worst movie you've ever seen? (/thread-2533.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Worst movie you've ever seen? - Hornlitz - 04-Jan-2012

Quote:Question is, is it worse than my rant or Rock's NoBS rant? Also, that's why I don't like shooting games.

Yes, it's worse than that rant. That one only had a few swears, but the movie had too many.

I don't like shooting games for that too.

Worst movie you've ever seen? - jblewis - 04-Jan-2012

There's a 1998 made-for-TV horror movie called "The Fury Within" that I caught on a cable channel. Starring Ally Sheedy and Jude Law, the film tells a typical poltergeist-related story involving...a phantom dog.

Worst movie you've ever seen? - tensorpudding - 04-Jan-2012

Quote:I'd have to say Hot Fuzz. An R Rated movie, with more blood than Super Meat Boy, Half Life I and II all combined, too much swearing, and the fact that it's a horror movie.

The Simon Pegg movie? That's not a horror movie, it's a black comedy. Have you seen the ending?

Worst movie you've ever seen? - CraigV - 04-Jan-2012

I tried to watch Sunshine and had to quit half way through. You know, the premise was a rehashed "the-world-is-ending-so-let's-go-put-nukes-in-the-sun-to-reignite-it" and I couldn't take anymore after the scene where they jumped from one spaceship to another, through the void nothingness of space, with nothing but a layer of insulation wrapped around them.

Worst movie you've ever seen? - AdrenalinDragon - 04-Jan-2012

Quote:I tried to watch Sunshine and had to quit half way through. You know, the premise was a rehashed "the-world-is-ending-so-let's-go-put-nukes-in-the-sun-to-reignite-it" and I couldn't take anymore after the scene where they jumped from one spaceship to another, through the void nothingness of space, with nothing but a layer of insulation wrapped around them.

Sounds worse than Armageddon. Tongue

Worst movie you've ever seen? - pillowpc2001 - 04-Jan-2012

I don't know if I can narrow it down to just one, so I'll mention a few...

- 2001: A Space Travesty. Especially disappointing since I'm a Leslie Nielsen fan...

- Fred Claus. Only scene I remember liking was the support group for people with famous siblings...

- Old Dogs. Kind of surprised about this one, since my family and I have liked other movies from some of the people involved with this one (RV and Wild Hogs are two of our favorite movies).

- I Love You Man. This one seemed to be popular, guess I'm the only one that didn't like it...

If you didn't notice, I pretty much stick to comedy movies. Slight smile

Worst movie you've ever seen? - Lessinath - 05-Jan-2012

Twister, because I couldn't get over all the factual errors the slaugher and hanging out to dry of storm facts by the movie.

Worst movie you've ever seen? - CraigV - 05-Jan-2012

I also did not like Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, but it was slightly entertaining and I didn't stop watching it, so not the worst movie ever.

Worst movie you've ever seen? - Hornlitz - 05-Jan-2012

Quote:

The Simon Pegg movie? That's not a horror movie, it's a black comedy. Have you seen the ending?

I think that's the one, and I consider it a comedy horror movie. I never saw the full ending though, only halfway through the final fight scene.

Worst movie you've ever seen? - BitBuster - 07-Jan-2012

Quote:- 2001: A Space Travesty. Especially disappointing since I'm a Leslie Nielsen fan...

This. I mean, there are plenty of bad movies out there, but when you have a potentially great premise and then screw it up like this...well, it's even worse.