Worst movie you've ever seen?
So guys, everyone has their own opinions, so what is the worst movie you have ever seen? One of the worst I saw this year was 2012, that disaster movie where the world ends in 2012 and it has the most ridiculous action scenes ever. It even had a live Giraffe hanging out of a helicopter in freezing temperatures! Yeah, that's how you save an animal species, indeed! Your thoughts?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
The Piano. Only movie I ever walked out of the theatre on.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
The Room Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
IIRC, I totally fell asleep on "Behind the Red Door". Maybe I should watch it again today to have a more critical point of view about it though.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Definitely Rockdet's CCLP3 LP, and Josh's too.

Just kidding.

OK, seriously now, I don't really remember the bad/boring ones, but I know I saw an awful really girlish theater play either in 2011 or 2010 which was so bad I have to mention it here.
I'd have to say Hot Fuzz. An R Rated movie, with more blood than Super Meat Boy, Half Life I and II all combined, too much swearing, and the fact that it's a horror movie.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:I'd have to say Hot Fuzz. An R Rated movie, with more blood than Super Meat Boy, Half Life I and II all combined, too much swearing, and the fact that it's a horror movie.

I just checked... it has a 7.9 on IMDb. Uh, that's pretty good Tongue
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Definitely Rockdet's CCLP3 LP, and Josh's too.

Oh yeah I know it's such a bad movie lol Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I just checked... it has a 7.9 on IMDb. Uh, that's pretty good Tongue

That doesn't change the fact that it's R rated, and the blood and swearing levels are over the top...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:

That doesn't change the fact that it's R rated, and the blood and swearing levels are over the top...

Question is, is it worse than my rant or Rock's NoBS rant? Also, that's why I don't like shooting games.