Worst movie you've ever seen?
Quote:Question is, is it worse than my rant or Rock's NoBS rant? Also, that's why I don't like shooting games.

Yes, it's worse than that rant. That one only had a few swears, but the movie had too many.

I don't like shooting games for that too.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
There's a 1998 made-for-TV horror movie called "The Fury Within" that I caught on a cable channel. Starring Ally Sheedy and Jude Law, the film tells a typical poltergeist-related story involving...a phantom dog.
Quote:I'd have to say Hot Fuzz. An R Rated movie, with more blood than Super Meat Boy, Half Life I and II all combined, too much swearing, and the fact that it's a horror movie.

The Simon Pegg movie? That's not a horror movie, it's a black comedy. Have you seen the ending?
I tried to watch Sunshine and had to quit half way through. You know, the premise was a rehashed "the-world-is-ending-so-let's-go-put-nukes-in-the-sun-to-reignite-it" and I couldn't take anymore after the scene where they jumped from one spaceship to another, through the void nothingness of space, with nothing but a layer of insulation wrapped around them.
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
Quote:I tried to watch Sunshine and had to quit half way through. You know, the premise was a rehashed "the-world-is-ending-so-let's-go-put-nukes-in-the-sun-to-reignite-it" and I couldn't take anymore after the scene where they jumped from one spaceship to another, through the void nothingness of space, with nothing but a layer of insulation wrapped around them.

Sounds worse than Armageddon. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I don't know if I can narrow it down to just one, so I'll mention a few...

- 2001: A Space Travesty. Especially disappointing since I'm a Leslie Nielsen fan...

- Fred Claus. Only scene I remember liking was the support group for people with famous siblings...

- Old Dogs. Kind of surprised about this one, since my family and I have liked other movies from some of the people involved with this one (RV and Wild Hogs are two of our favorite movies).

- I Love You Man. This one seemed to be popular, guess I'm the only one that didn't like it...

If you didn't notice, I pretty much stick to comedy movies. Slight smile
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Twister, because I couldn't get over all the factual errors the slaugher and hanging out to dry of storm facts by the movie.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I also did not like Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, but it was slightly entertaining and I didn't stop watching it, so not the worst movie ever.
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
Quote:

The Simon Pegg movie? That's not a horror movie, it's a black comedy. Have you seen the ending?

I think that's the one, and I consider it a comedy horror movie. I never saw the full ending though, only halfway through the final fight scene.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:- 2001: A Space Travesty. Especially disappointing since I'm a Leslie Nielsen fan...

This. I mean, there are plenty of bad movies out there, but when you have a potentially great premise and then screw it up like this...well, it's even worse.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.