CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
The Let's Play Topic - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Websites (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: The Let's Play Topic (/thread-2535.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

The Let's Play Topic - rockdet - 26-Jan-2012

The fifth installment of the very popular series The Elder Scrolls, Oblivion being the best-seller fourth game. I never played them because I don't like the genre, but definitely worth a look if you're into that.

The Let's Play Topic - BigOto2 - 26-Jan-2012

I hate how everyone says it's the only good game these days. It's overrated. I am so f#$%ing sick of "Arrow to the knee" jokes too, I swear if anyone makes one on here I will deploy a Teeth to their house.

The Let's Play Topic - rockdet - 26-Jan-2012

Well, one must respect the hype for it certainly, as opinion rhyme with bias.

Plus, it is a pretty good game indeed, so I don't think it's overrated at all, the CoD series is... At the very least, they innovate with new concepts and one must admit that a lot of time and effort was spent in this title.

The Let's Play Topic - Lessinath - 27-Jan-2012

Quote:I hate how everyone says it's the only good game these days. It's overrated. I am so f#$%ing sick of "Arrow to the knee" jokes too, I swear if anyone makes one on here I will deploy a Teeth to their house.

Having played it to total completion on one character and with a second about half way there, I can tell you that it isn't overrated at all. It isn't the *only* good game released recently, but it's certainly up there in the topmost tier. And if you have not played it yourself, you can't really review it at all.

I do, however, find the "arrow to the knee" meme stupid as well.

Quote:Well, one must respect the hype for it certainly, as opinion rhyme with bias.

Plus, it is a pretty good game indeed, so I don't think it's overrated at all, the CoD series is... At the very least, they innovate with new concepts and one must admit that a lot of time and effort was spent in this title.

With that said, you can also tell where they took shortcuts.

The Let's Play Topic - rockdet - 28-Jan-2012

Yeah my point was not leaned that way since I haven't played it, but I sure know that it deserves the attention drawn to it.

The Let's Play Topic - AdrenalinDragon - 28-Jan-2012

Call Of Duty is quite possibly the most overrated game series this generation. Only 1, 2 and 4 were good. After 4, they screwed PC gamers over.

The Let's Play Topic - Hornlitz - 29-Jan-2012

I use to like "arrow to the knee" jokes,

BUT THEN I -----

got bored of them.

The Let's Play Topic - rockdet - 29-Jan-2012

I don't even know what that is but I don't think I want to discover.

The Let's Play Topic - Lessinath - 29-Jan-2012

Quote:I don't even know what that is but I don't think I want to discover.

It isn't that bad. In Skyrim some of the town guards say, "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee."

Apparently someone decided it would make a nice meme. But it's not. It's just stupid.

The Let's Play Topic - AdrenalinDragon - 29-Jan-2012

I enjoyed Skyrim much more than Oblivion due to slaying Dragons but I don't really see how you could LP a game that long to be honest.