J.B.'s CC2 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Centennium II" Under Construction!)
What a nice surprise, a level set which starts easy. I like it, and hope it will be similar for your pure cc2 set.
I really like most of the bonuses and special floors as well as walls.

I haven't finished all 100 levels yet decided to split the feedback up (since I might not have to much time in the coming weeks). Here is the first part, up to level 42:

01: Nice tutorial level. Perhaps a bit too simple.
02: Nice tutorial level.
03: Nice tutorial level.
04: Nice tutorial level.
05: The first level where you can explore the world a bit, really nice easy level.
06: Nice tutorial level.
07: Nice tutorial level.
08: Nice tutorial level.
09: Nice tutorial level.
10: The first level where you have to think a bit. I like the level overall.
11: Nice tutorial level.
12: Nice introduction to clone machines and traps (for the hint see pm).
13: Nice tutorial level.
14: Nice tutorial level.
15: Nice tutorial level.
16: A nice easy level to show different mechanics from the tutorial combined.
17: Some good easy puzzles. I like this introduction to different uses of blocks.
18: In a way an extension to the last level, with less variety. A nice easy level.
19: The first maze. It's an easy one, and a nice exploration type level.
20: Feels more like the pure tutorial levels earlier, than the last few levels. But again, a nice tutorial level.
21: The first real monster dodging level. Even if it looks really simple, it's long enough to randomly screw up...
22: I liked this one. Together with the last a step up in difficulty compared to the first 20 levels. In the ice maze you really have to think a bit.
23: A nice maze. It is a fun to play level.
24: The first somewhat tricky puzzle. I really liked this level Thumbs up
25: Straight forward, just push all the blocks. Nothing too exciting though.
26: An easy ice maze. Nothing too special, but fun to play.
27: For the ant in the lower right part the timing has to be quite accurate, but over all not too difficult.
28: If there should be a system, some kind of hint towards the right direction, I didn't get it. Therefor it was just pure trial and error. Didn't like it too much.
29: Nice concept, nice level, and fun to play Slight smile
30: This one gets really crazy towards the end, just random monster movement everywhere. Not my type of level.
31: A nice design, a fine easy puzzle, I like this one.
32: Quite hard to get the block through the two monster rooms in the middle. I'm not too big of a fan of this level for that reason.
33: A good linear exploration style level.
34: The custom floors make it really hard to see the fire boxes, and after 20 or 30 seconds this becomes really a problem. I would use normal floors here.
35: A nice blue maze. Easy and fun to play.
36: Getting all the chips from the circling ant is the tricky part, but the rest is a nice open level.
37: Even if not my favorite type of level, not too tricky, a bit long if you screw up later, but somewhat fun to play.
38: The maze is easy and the shortcuts through the force floors fun, but this green starts to hurt after a while, especially since these tones don't fit together. If it must be green in green, and I'm not convinced that this has to be, I would use pop down walls, than the green tones fit together a bit better at least.
39: I really like the first room the second one however is quite tricky. Random monster movement dodging while you have to stand almost directly within them, that's not my thing.
40: A good well designed concept and an easy fun level Slight smile
41: Good idea, I like this level, it's fun to play.
42: Ice maze times four. The teleport one is a bit confusing, so I ended up with a simple trial and error approach instead of thinking where I'll end (and there is no way to die or get stuck, which is positive), but all four parts are fun to play Slight smile

Messages In This Thread
J.B.'s CC2 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Centennium II" Under Construction!) - by _H_ - 02-Jul-2015, 8:03 AM