Pineapple Pack - Discussion
Quote:#6: The randomness is at the start of the level and there are lots of safe spaces, so it's really not too bad. The invisible wall guessing game? No guessing, just a couple blocked off keys.

#15: Avoiding the thieves can be a little tricky, but you can plan a route during the initial descent! Going all the way to the left and then moving right 3 columns is an easy method...and then the second room gives you time to stop and think to plan the next slides. In Lynx, the time limit is a little tight, however.

#18: It's possible to solve this level deterministically in both rulesets. In fact, that's the point of the puzzle! There are some really cool ruleset exclusive tricks going on in this small space, so I'd highly recommend giving the level another shot instead of dismissing it outright for perceived unfairness.

#35: The blob room is huge. The walker room is a little smallish but really not too bad overall, especially once the path to the blob room is opened up. The thing with the tank is unfortunate (but an easy fix), and the hidden wall section? A little mean given the time limit but you have to expect that the farthest blue keys are more likely to be correct. I'm not a fan of this one either, but it's definitely not objectively bad, nor do blob/walker/hidden wall rooms make a level bad.

#40: I made this. The other level in voting with the same name is better. You are also correct as to the purpose of the toggle wall room- fire allowed slaps in Lynx, toggle walls allowed flicks in MS, so rather than design an unequal puzzle, I made one and mirrored it for the other ruleset.
In Construct-A-Sokoban how do you get to the puzzle on the right, it doesn't seem possible. BTW, great level from your UC4 set,

Messages In This Thread
Pineapple Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 31-Oct-2016, 2:09 PM
Pineapple Pack - Discussion - by hkn - 15-Mar-2017, 11:23 AM
Pineapple Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 15-Mar-2017, 1:31 PM
Pineapple Pack - Discussion - by Ihavenoname248 - 16-Mar-2017, 5:17 AM
Pineapple Pack - Discussion - by hkn - 18-Mar-2017, 2:11 AM
Pineapple Pack - Discussion - by ruben - 19-Mar-2017, 8:16 AM
Pineapple Pack - Discussion - by mmoraleta - 11-Apr-2017, 9:53 PM
Pineapple Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 14-Apr-2017, 6:10 PM
Pineapple Pack - Discussion - by mmoraleta - 14-Apr-2017, 7:13 PM
Pineapple Pack - Discussion - by mmoraleta - 14-Apr-2017, 7:15 PM
Pineapple Pack - Discussion - by random 8 - 15-Apr-2017, 12:25 AM