ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles
Quote:Great level, too Wink

Indeed.

Also, that was so brilliantly obvious in level 43 that I'm ashamed that I missed it. I played a few more levels while I was at it.

Level 46 made me irritated because of random walker stupidity. They were going everywhere but where I wanted them to go, and I got sick of it and just started spam cloning them after blocking off what I had already cleared. Dodging fun then.

Level 47... I didn't like level 22 of the original CC and I didn't like this, but that's just because I don't like these types of levels.

Level 48 is fun, and I'd vote for it for CCLP1 if there wasn't lucky timing with the toggle doors on the ice slide making that part annoying.

Level 49 is also fun, and the teeth at the end made things even more intresting.

Level 50 is, well... unexpected. But fun.

Level 51 is fun, but lucky timing is not cool.

Level 52 is extremely creative and very fun, and I'd vote for it for CCLP1.

Level 53 is a nice item swapper, but I would sugjest adding more time to the time limit.

Level 54 is creative and is a concept not seen often enough, and when it is seen is rarely executed this well. I'd vote for it for CCLP1.

Level 55 is another fun level, but I actually only needed a small part of it.

Level 56 is intresting and kind of clever, but even with the hint the solution was still difficult to find.

Level 57 is fun.

Level 58 - Lucky timing. Yuck. Otherwhise, good level.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!

Messages In This Thread
ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles - by Lessinath - 12-Feb-2012, 11:31 PM