Ida4
Quote:Feel free to shorten them in many places, even considerably.

I've now shortened most of the time limits in this set...

Quote: The slide delay in Serving Fast Food might be mitigated a bit by having force floors infront of the block cloners.

Why is that? I guess I could do that, but I'd like to understand it...

Quote: For Reverse Engineering, the tank can collide with the glider and it stops, but in lynx it continues afterwards. You can also have the fireball collide with the glider before it drowns, then keep pressing the trap button and the fireball will press the blue button a second time. In lynx this doesn't work because the fireball gets stuck in the trap, much like in ms if the trap button isn't pressed as the creature enters the trap and it faces a wall. The fix is to give the fireball more room, either by moving the blue button left a tile, or having a ff east between the trap and blue button, or more room left of the trap, or something like that. I do like the idea of this level and each of the islands contain nice puzzles as well. If you wish, you could also change the gravel on the bug island to dirt, forcing Chip to bring the block from the previous island in its place.

Ehhh... My problem is, I forget what I thought when making certain levels some while ago, and thus I hesitate to make changes when I'm not sure what they'll do... I'll have to think more about this one.

Quote: On Generator, [...] Would you also consider moving the clone button connected to the fireball cloner one tile west, so the cloned block won't kill Chip? (In lynx the required wait is very hard to play optimally.)

Also done Slight smile

Quote: Hopefully Ida5 is already in the works. How about exploring some invalid tile combinations next time? I'm sure you'd come up with something nice for CCLP4.

Well, I took someones advise and added levels to this set instead of making another separate levelset. I don't know what's the best. I don't really like the invalid tile combinations, I want everything to be as in the original game... The only combinations I've really missed are keys on thin walls (in Window Shopping) and chips on gravel (in Super Chip).

Anyway, straight after posting I'll update the set in the Downloads tab. Then shortly, I'll submit the set for CCLP1 Slight smile Thanks again, Miika, for the feedback - I really appreciate it!

Messages In This Thread
Ida4 - by Ida - 15-Feb-2012, 1:48 PM
Ida4 - by rockdet - 16-Feb-2012, 2:04 AM
Ida4 - by M11k4 - 16-Feb-2012, 1:11 PM
Ida4 - by M11k4 - 26-Feb-2012, 12:34 AM
Ida4 - by Ida - 26-Feb-2012, 1:04 PM
Ida4 - by tensorpudding - 27-Feb-2012, 10:22 PM
Ida4 - by tensorpudding - 28-Feb-2012, 7:42 AM
Ida4 - by tensorpudding - 28-Feb-2012, 2:28 PM
Ida4 - by Ida - 28-Feb-2012, 2:54 PM
Ida4 - by M11k4 - 28-Feb-2012, 7:36 PM
Ida4 - by tensorpudding - 28-Feb-2012, 7:46 PM