CC Zone is closing down(?)
Hello everyone,

I haven't been in the Chip's Challenge Community for many years now, and this is not an easy thing for me to say without sounding like the bad guy, but I'm going to be brutally honest.

I can't keep paying for CC Zone anymore and I'm getting sick and tired of it. I'm always fighting on why I am spending money on something I never use such as this website. My Patreon no longer covers the monthly costs. I don't get alot of money to spend every month nowadays. I am still unemployed and am lucky in this current state to get any paid job. Supposedly there's a website that has replaced CC Zone from what I've been told on Facebook. If that's the case, then tell me why I should keep paying for CC Zone? What benefit does it give me? I make no money running this website anymore. To me, its just expenses for no reason which I could use for food or petrol.

The deadline will be 1st February 2020. I'm not paying for this website anymore and that's final. I've had enough and nobody cares anymore. Back everything up while you can.

Tom Patten

UPDATE: I am willing to negotiate for someone to take over CC Zone before the end of the month. After that, I am putting my foot down on this for good. This is not a joke.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]

Messages In This Thread
CC Zone is closing down(?) - by AdrenalinDragon - 05-Jan-2020, 1:30 PM
CC Zone is closing down(?) - by Ihavenoname248 - 05-Jan-2020, 1:54 PM
CC Zone is closing down(?) - by DeltaCore - 05-Jan-2020, 2:40 PM
CC Zone is closing down(?) - by AdrenalinDragon - 05-Jan-2020, 6:29 PM