No Mouth discussion
Thank you for your comment. Feels good to know that someone took a good luck at my first and in many ways improvable set. I updated it and here is a short list of what I changed (and what I did not) regarding your comment:

-Getting outside: Well, because this is a beta I didn't mind about level order. That's why this level is number 3. Besides improving some small things (and adding two new levels) I also changed level order in the update (I hope that won't make things too complicated)

-18 buttons: yep, you are right. I didn't know how to do the end and the level isn't the best. Thanks for your improvement ideas. I didn't change the level in the update, but I'm not sure if I'll reuse this concept in another level.

Water all around: Renamed it into "If you had those blue boots". I know this is a difficult level, but that's exactly the sort of level I like, so I'll keep it like this.

Ice cavern: Renamed it into "Icy lake crossing". It shouldnt be that difficult as its divided into smaller puzzles.

An unpleasant journey: Sorry, forgot to fix this. I'll look on that on a later update.

-Down the slopes: Removed final trap. Nothing more to say about it.

-Dotted holes: What's wrong with smaller clever levels? Nothing really, but I'm more into lengthier puzzle level. I know, this is controversial and I get your point but I don't think I'll change this. I know the second section is difficult, but when I put it into one small level, I've got the feeling it's incomplete.

-Short toturial : This is intendet to be the last and most challenging level of my set. Renamed it to "shrot toturail" to make the difference larger.

Fuse: it's possible. Maybe it helps you when I say that the fireballs are freed in the order they are on the fuse.

-Eating mushrooms: I don't quite get it why someone should complete it on their first try. It's intended to be a small challenge. Anyways, I added 5 seconds. Wink

Messages In This Thread
No Mouth discussion - by Bouncycles - 04-Dec-2018, 2:52 PM
No Mouth discussion - by M11k4 - 10-Jan-2019, 7:20 AM
No Mouth discussion - by Bouncycles - 11-Jan-2019, 9:28 AM