J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!)
Here's my next set of thoughts on this update

(71-80)

71. Considerably easy chip collecting level. At first I thought that this would just be an ordinary chip collecting maze but turned out to be something else which made it even more fun. More fun rather than just being a chip collecting maze, nice one.

72. Fantastic well crafted puzzle level. Several tricky puzzles in this one, like the ice skate thief section and the ball and fireball trap section. Really fun puzzle.

73. This level has some sort of "order of operations" kind of feeling. I'd say medium since there could be several ways to beat the level. I like it.

74. Easy block pushing level.

75. Very good blue themed level. That beginning with the teleports is legit as well as the block and blue key puzzle. I'd vote this for CCLP5 if that becomes a thing which hopefully will.

76. Pretty easy level with somewhat of a "chase race" feeling. In the beginning I thought that this was going to be a "time bomb" level hence "mysterious ticking noise" mixed with a time rush. It had a good rhythm and good game play as well.

77. Quite a unique concept for a glider and monster manipulation puzzle.

78. This level wasn't too difficult, thankfully the tricky sideswiping tooth part is at the start (hey that rhymed). On one of the attempts at the very end the chip at (19,7) screwed me over but it had a nice twist to the puzzle overall. Well put together level though.

79. I find this level just as good as Josh's "Greyland" but I gotta say that the recessed block dirt puzzle was more suited for this (walls of "Repair the Maze") It also felt a little more lenient too since there wasn't too much backtracking meaning that you didn't really need to keep track of which recessed walls you stepped on. Nevertheless, both levels stated are equally awesome.

80. Had really nice puzzles and that "trail master" mentioned on Discord wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The "map the path" for the fireball wasn't too hard either. It wasn't easier than it looked but it's more interesting to actually do the level rather than just breezing throughout the level like the original "Easier than it Looks". Great ending level for this update.

All in all, this update had a nice mix of well crafted puzzles and aesthetics. Hope to see more WoCCLP1 in the future. Slight smile

Messages In This Thread
J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!) - by mmoraleta - 27-Oct-2018, 12:33 PM