J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!)
Wow, I wasn't expecting a surprise update that fast but woo hoo! Smiley As always, fun puzzly levels.

101. Square One - Pretty simple level and felt somewhat like Josh's "Keep Out of Reach of Children". I got to admit I was stumped by the ending puzzle but it was easier than it looked.

102. Igloo Intersection - Somewhat easy level, pretty easy to get lost though.

103. Diagon Alley - This was my least favorite level in the update. It has the "Map the Path" puzzle but I feel that the concept is more suitable for a smaller scale. Or, for a simple wall layout like the original. However the minor update recently kind of made the level easier by adding leniency.

104. Crosswalk Crossing - Simple chip collecting level with nice green aesthetics.

105. Color Wheel 2 : The Actual Wheel Part - Fantastic aesthetics. Equally good as Josh's "Technicolor Theatre". Both LOT better than the original Color Wheel.

106. Hazy Cosmic Jive - Kind of like a ice version of Josh's "Forced Circuit". Just gotta keep track of your bearings so you don't trap yourself. Medium level.

107. Dead Man's Switch - That beginning puzzle is so legit. Gotta say I was stumped on it for quite a while but satisfying to figure out and solve. Rest of the level wasn't too bad.

108. Same Mold Story - Not too fun but not too boring chip collecting level under blocks. It think it would be a little better if a little more gravel were added so some blobs wouldn't interfere with blobs in other rooms like the blob on (14,25) and (18,25).

109. Jet Black Incursion - Very fun collection of glider based puzzles . The bottom wasn't too annoying initially but I guess that it did take a little longer.

110. Chicanery - Super legit level especially that block and thief fireball section. I would vote this for CCLP5 someday.

As said before, very nice surprise update. Slight smile

Most Favorite: Dead Man's Switch (107) and Color Wheel 2: The Actual Wheel Part (105)

Least Favorite: Diagon Alley (103)

Messages In This Thread
J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!) - by mmoraleta - 03-Feb-2019, 9:16 PM