J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!)
Just completed the set and this was a fun and challenging experience. Chip Win Lots of great puzzles and overall fun game play feeling. Slight smile

More opinions on the next 5 new levels.

20. Etiquette and Espionage - Very cool thief aesthetics with a great mix of puzzles involving them.

24. (now 53) Sand Through the Hourglass- Man, this level gave me trouble namely the 2nd half section with the red keys! Had to ghost the section through the editor since I was sick and tired screwing up that section. As of now I still don't know how to reach that hint, but overall really really well crafted puzzle. Haven't played the new version yet but hopefully not as rigid as the first version.

51. Ski Resort Town- This level is really cool, no pun intended.

68. Crystallic Fusion Dormancy- Very legit use of the "Suspended Animation" concept. Medium to hard level to me.

77. (now 78) Snowball Park. At first I thought this level was going to be an easy chip under block level but that twist made the level. I have to say that is pretty creative to make that kind of "pathmaking" puzzle. Although the hint is still the same, it would've been more helpful to tell the player how many chips to have left before the skates get stolen. However, I really appreciate that this level is now untimed. It is possible to do the level within 600 second initially but that would've been very rigid.

Messages In This Thread
J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!) - by mmoraleta - 09-Mar-2019, 11:43 PM