Re: CC Zone board has been upgraded
Quote:Quote

AdrenalinDragon posted here:

I needed to do it, unfortunately. As a result, some of the custom board features stopped working and I had to remove them. Thankfully, the downloads and the gallery images transferred over without any issues. The awards system might be recoverable, though. Until the third party mod developers develop their modifications for the newest board software, I'm afraid they won't be returning. It sucks, because I really enjoyed the custom profile fields and arcade system.

EDIT: The site is barebones again as a result, but all our messages, members, downloads, and images transferred over, so let's see what can be rebuilt.

I think it'll be OK once I get used to the new look. Just went through all the available options, and it seems serviceable. Shame about the award system, though; hopefully eventually that can be restored (I'm still working toward the CCLP3/CCLP4 completion awards!)

Two critiques, though:

#1 - a number of notification options are set to email and "disabled by the administrator". Is that intentional? I really don't like getting notifications by email and would prefer to restrict them to this site.

#2 - As a regular member, I seem to be unable to reply to threads in the Announcements forum, hence why I made this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Re: CC Zone board has been upgraded - by The Architect - 14-Oct-2017, 3:30 PM
Re: CC Zone board has been upgraded - by Flareon350 - 15-Oct-2017, 12:05 AM
Re: CC Zone board has been upgraded - by H2O - 15-Oct-2017, 9:52 PM
Re: CC Zone board has been upgraded - by uyjulian - 22-Oct-2017, 5:05 AM