October 2017 Create Competition - Piecing it Together
Results Time!

We had three entrants this month, including my own creation. The winner was a clear one, where the level in question was made up of four separate rooms each with its own clever puzzle. Congratulations to BlazingApollo! Second place goes to Ihavenoname for going with five rooms but with contents that weren't as exciting. I claim third place by default with a level that tried to bring together some of my favorite areas of various levels that fail to come together and make something all that special.

Maybe the CC Zone awards are gone (at least for a bit) so instead I'll make a special award for just this competition. I don't mean for the duration or special occasion of this competition, no, I mean that the competition itself is getting the award. What's the award? It's called 'The Award for the Laziest Names of the Levels Submitted in a Competition'! Tongue (Though I have to admit that after unimpressive first impression of the level names, they have grown on me and I admit now that at least they are somewhat memorable.)

I'll close off with two apologies. First, sorry for not catching the typo in the announcement post. The levels available for use as inspirations were meant to go through 2012, not stop at 2011. Secondly, apologies for not now posting the submissions for you to try. The year is slowly coming to an end and I plan on releasing the yearly collection of submissions soon, so you'll be able to play the levels from that set instead of cluttering your level set libraries with a tiny set of just three levels.

-Miika

The names of the submissions were One Block Super Sokoban
, History Lesson
, and Creative Linking
. Here's a preview of the maps:
[Image: ljgr1cempk91h4izg.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
October 2017 Create Competition - Piecing it Together - by M11k4 - 16-Nov-2017, 3:46 AM