ZK4 Feedback
I decided to start this thread for my ZK4 review since Zane doesn't have an existing feedback thread for this set yet. I hope you don't mind Zane, I have a good things to say for this set; many great levels

(1-15)

1. Really nice aesthetics and a nice puzzle as well.

2. Normally I stink at moving nails with monsters but these nails weren't too bad.

3. Slightly challenging "Flame Thower" type of level but a great puzzle to crack as well. Especially when the puzzles are in small confined rooms.

4. Really fun level and I really like square types of levels. In my opinion this is the first "easy" level; the last three were kind of challenging despite being in the very beginning of the set.

5. An ordinary chip collecting level with ice slides.

6. I also really like "Bounce City" types of levels and this one is fun.

7. I didn't get the gimmick until the very end, I always thought that the block alignment at the start was just arbitrary. Still had fun with this one though.

8. This level is basically speedy trial and error. Joyride levels are fun but they're not one of my top favorite CC concepts.

9. Simple chip collecting level maze. Can be good for optimizing though.

10. Great aesthetics, brown and blue look nice with each other. Although hiking near fire is dangerous

11. Another good level.

12. Standard chip collecting level maze but with force floors. Also, a good candidate for optimization too but can be tough.

13. Interesting concept but I feel it would be better off if it was a little smaller. I still really like this level though.

14. Slightly challenging level especially with the tooth navigation through water but not too hard. I gotta say that I've been getting better with the "Trail Master" concept ever since you level "The Life I Lead" from ZK2.

15. Collecting chips after a challenge is a great feeling. Although getting the ice skates through the block puzzles weren't too bad. Just a bit of trial and error and you'll get it.

Messages In This Thread
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 10-Sep-2017, 1:17 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by Ihavenoname248 - 10-Sep-2017, 1:30 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 10-Sep-2017, 1:39 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 10-Sep-2017, 12:06 PM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 10-Sep-2017, 9:32 PM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 13-Sep-2017, 12:06 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by Flareon350 - 13-Sep-2017, 3:41 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 13-Sep-2017, 1:08 PM