Silver
Great to see new levels from you Thumbs up

Lets have a look at them:

AROUND
Really easy, it's all about bringing a block through moving blue tanks, it's a fun to play level Slight smile

CIRCLE OF LIFE
Going once through the force floor bowling ball section is ok, having to do it a second time just makes the level really repetitive and overall imo worse.

ELECTRICAL WIRE
I'm not quite sure what the intention of the level is, you can just run to the exit without doing anything special, feels busted/not working as intended.

FOREST
A simple pop down / blue wall maze, I'm not a big fan of those just try everything levels, but it is short enough to be somewhat fun.

MANEUVER
The idea is nice and simple however it would be enough without the red key and door, this way it is more tedious block pushing and pulling, without adding to much to the level.

MAZE ABLAZE
Really cool idea Thumbs up really easy yet fun to play.

NETWORK
A nice level, I like it, even though it reminded me a lot of a great level in Mobi's Challenge, with several Melindas and red teleports getting activated which I probably prefer slightly, especially since there is some puzzle/exploration involved, and no tedious block pushing.

RED KEY DUNGEON
I like the idea a lot, not so much the blob room, the first time, around they did block quite a few moves, and therefore no chance to finish, the second time just some, and I was able to get to the exit with a second left, but I don't like if randomness screws you over.

ROOM BY ROOM
I like the idea of the level, but the time limit here is way to short. Your time limits are generally not that generous, but here it's simply not enough - doubling the time limit would probably a good choice. The walker room is annoying and I'm not a particular fan of the teeth part, especially at the end of the level.

RUINS
Well, I'm not a particular fan of hiding stuff under blocks, yet this level shows how you can make a good level using this idea Slight smile

STEP
It's a fine level and fun to play Sunglasses
Just at the start, are six bombs really necessary - it feels a.bit repetitive, perhaps four or so would be enough...

I had a lot of fun playing through the level, and I would definitely like to see more, especially more puzzle heavy levels and sections, like the revolving door part in room by room,... - and perhaps even overall slightly more difficult levels Rolling eyes

Messages In This Thread
Silver - by IceyLava108 - 04-May-2017, 9:19 PM
Silver - by H2O - 05-May-2017, 3:15 PM
Silver - by IceyLava108 - 27-Jan-2019, 10:42 PM
Silver - by mobius - 02-Feb-2019, 12:12 PM
Silver - by IceyLava108 - 08-Feb-2019, 10:08 PM
Silver - by Sharpeye468 - 09-Feb-2019, 10:05 PM
Silver - by mobius - 11-Feb-2019, 5:24 PM
Silver - by IceyLava108 - 11-Feb-2019, 11:16 PM
Silver - by mobius - 13-Mar-2019, 8:24 PM