Voltage Pack - Discussion
The extra teleports could go if the level would be in CCLP4. They are a nod to a similar TT level that collected chips and had some ice on the edges on the way to the exit, but add very little of anything else to this level. (Not including the four that allow starting the level from any of the corners.)

The flippers were better in the TT version, but I think it would appeal to more players of CCLP4 without them. If there were monsters to dodge or something similar, then it would be different, but as it is, there is really no fear of failure. The time limit should take this into account.

As for being unequal between modes, I realize you guys try to concentrate on this in CCLP3, but I would almost argue for the exact opposite. I play both modes and enjoy it when similar looking areas feel different in some way. I would love to see more levels that made use of this, perhaps even with completely different rooms for whichever mode you were playing. Having said that, here the splash delay is a a minor difference and also it can't be avoided.

In case you haven't seen it, there's a four second difference between MS and Lynx in the submitted TT solutions (Lynx starts at 2:43):

Messages In This Thread
Voltage Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 21-Sep-2016, 5:10 PM
Voltage Pack - Discussion - by KeyboardWielder - 25-Sep-2016, 7:09 AM
Voltage Pack - Discussion - by M11k4 - 27-Sep-2016, 11:30 PM
Voltage Pack - Discussion - by Ihavenoname248 - 28-Sep-2016, 2:37 AM
Voltage Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 28-Sep-2016, 3:23 AM
Voltage Pack - Discussion - by KeyboardWielder - 28-Sep-2016, 12:06 PM
Voltage Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 28-Sep-2016, 12:38 PM
Voltage Pack - Discussion - by M11k4 - 29-Sep-2016, 11:02 AM