Chip's Challenge Level Splicer
Quote:but the program has several flaws, it doesn't change the level numbers (so the output will not be correct), for the input it doesn't check for empty lines, so it will try to open a file it can't at the end of file if it is, as in most text files, in it's own line, and crash (just insert something like if pair[0]=="": continue in line 15 to avoid it), and it opens all input files multiple times for no apparent reason...

and you can specify multiple levels per set per line and use arbitrary white space as separator.

Rewrote my script just for kicks. I polished up stuff, the internal level numbers are now correct, input checks for empty lines, and files are only opened/closed once, though this method isn't necessarily more efficient than opening/closing files on a line-by-line basis, especially if you have lots of unique level sets. Added the multiple levels per line option too.

Now that all the CCLP4 packs have been assembled and released, I'd have to say the first script I wrote worked fine Tongue I kept the tab separation between the filename and level numbers, because some level sets have spaces in their names, unfortunately.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.

Messages In This Thread
Chip's Challenge Level Splicer - by quiznos00 - 13-Jul-2016, 6:53 PM
Chip's Challenge Level Splicer - by M11k4 - 14-Jul-2016, 2:44 AM
Chip's Challenge Level Splicer - by _H_ - 14-Jul-2016, 6:42 AM
Chip's Challenge Level Splicer - by quiznos00 - 14-Jul-2016, 12:57 PM
Chip's Challenge Level Splicer - by quiznos00 - 24-Nov-2016, 7:15 PM