February 2016 Create Competition - Walls of CCLP3
Does the title of the thread give it away? If not, then this will:

Your task is to pick a level from CCLP3 and use its arrangement of walls to create a new level. You can pick any level from the range #1-#149, then delete anything you want except for any walls, and finally rebuild it into a new level. If you wish, you can also pick another prominent tile in the level and replace it with some other tile exactly.

We continue our fun series that was started two years ago. As was the case before, by 'walls' I specifically mean the normal wall tile, but you can choose to keep other walls intact too, particularly in levels where the walls mainly aren't the basic ones. You may add new walls, but I would rather you didn't. I will judge the submissions myself during of March 2016. I enjoy it when the new level takes the existing wall configuration and does something different with it than the original. For example, that is probably easier to do if you don't use a level that doesn't have many walls. There are many interesting levels to choose from, so I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Notes:

-Submissions are open through March 6th
where you live!

-Do not make a overly difficult level. A moderate difficulty is fine but then it would be nice if it wasn't too long.
-The level must be solvable, but does not need to work in both MS and Lynx. You may even use invalid tiles if you wish.
-The level must be new; it must not have been released earlier. Don't share the level before the competition is over.
-Please give the level a new name, time limit and set a new password. Don't forget!

-You may submit more than one entry, but please keep the levels distinct from each other. Your best two entries is recommended.
-Points may be deducted for late entries, but will be accepted until I judge the levels.

-Entrants receive the normal prizes: the "You're Winner!"-award, Chip Cup points, and "Tool Box"-award for first time entrants.
-Please ask about other unclear situations. You may also check the previous competitions if similar situations were already discussed.

Email and attach your submissions to valeosote at hotmail dot com. I will strive to reply with a confirmation that I have received your entry. I prefer if you use your username and this competition in the subject. Keep it short and simple, something like: "February Create - Jude"

Everyone is welcome to join! Slight smile

-Miika

Messages In This Thread
February 2016 Create Competition - Walls of CCLP3 - by M11k4 - 03-Feb-2016, 1:15 PM