Special/Analog/Sequel Levels in CCLP4
Slightly different from "Levels you want to see in CCLP4", this topic will discuss what are your hopes for the special levels in CCLP4. By special levels, I mean something like level 34 (Cypher levels), level 131 (sudden exceptional levels like Totally Unfair, Time Bomb, Mental Blocks), level 144 (the first endgame; The Ancient Temple, Fireflies, Wormwood, YCTaOFNT), level 147 (notable for it's challenging difficulty), the final level, or even the first level.

Sequel levels are interesting too. What sequel do you want to see in CCLP4? A successor of Warehouse levels? An analog of blue levels like Trust Me, Trapped, and Magic Trick? A new Marooned level? But I guess we all know there won't be a ridiculous On the Rocks II or YCTaOFNT II because everyone will just ragequit when they see it. Teeth

Level 34: instead of letters, maybe it will be a morse code?

Level 144: I still can't think what level can surpass YCTaOFNT in terms of it's complexity and crazy solution.

Level 131: maybe Bam Thwok from TS2.

This might be a self-promotion, but I was hoping my Hypercomplex Maze would made it to complement Double Maze and Triple Maze.

But more than any of those, I really expect the final level to be something more than just the final challenge; it has to make the player felt like accomplishing a full circle (Mr. McCallahan Presents did a really good job on this). And it shouldn't be very hard too. Hopefully a customized script to create something awesome like teeth camera can be executed as well.

Also, let's hope for YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAP just because why not.
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth

Messages In This Thread
Special/Analog/Sequel Levels in CCLP4 - by BlazingApollo - 22-Nov-2015, 8:52 AM
Special/Analog/Sequel Levels in CCLP4 - by jblewis - 23-Nov-2015, 12:21 AM
Special/Analog/Sequel Levels in CCLP4 - by geodave - 21-Jan-2016, 10:49 AM