May 2015 Mini Challenge - funfair0 puzzles
Hi guys, it's time for a different type of competition!

During the past few years I have made some levels that have not yet been released in any form. I envisioned compiling a set with 50 of them eventually. I now have 25 that can be released and figured I might as well put them together for an early taste of the set. I am now announcing a countdown for this release: it will be uploaded on Saturday May 9th at 4:00 a.m. GMT, so that's just short of three full days from when I post this message!

To maximize the possible experience for you guys, I realized I could craft a competition around some of the levels. We haven't had a pure 'solve this level and win something'-type of competition that didn't care about how you solved the level, and as I have a few tough puzzles in the set, I thought I'd grasp the opportunity to do just that. I want to keep this a 'mini challenge' (which generally gives out a maximum of 5 Chip Cup points, and usually the participants are scored individually instead of being compared to each other), so that I don't give away too many Chip Cup points for something that can be seen as simply promoting one's own set (which is way down the list in my own goals with this effort). I will state the rules in more detail once the levels are available, but the basic idea is that you will be awarded 1 Chip Cup point for solving a tough level.

For this Mini Challenge you must solve these levels in the set funfair0.ccl:

#12 - Dodecaphobia

#15 - A Slapstick Tragedy

#21 - Seven Queens

#25 - Five by Five

#27 - Class is in Session

I'm excited to soon release this thing and see if there is anyone out there who likes any of my creations Slight smile Will you be up to the challenge?

-Miika

Messages In This Thread
May 2015 Mini Challenge - funfair0 puzzles - by M11k4 - 06-May-2015, 12:41 AM