My CC Zone Resignation
Hello Chipsters,

I've been heading down a slippery slope lately, and don't feel I am mentally "fit" enough to keep running CC Zone for much longer. My tenure for CC Zone has been 3 years, and I personally feel it is time for me to step down as Site Owner and Administrator. The site isn't going to close down. It will stay functional until I find a successor, but there seems to be a "demon" lurking inside me and the Tom who adored Chip's Challenge is no longer present.

I'm not a perfect creature. I've made mistakes, and have had a bit of a "dark" vibe inside me for quite a while. As the years have passed, the positives have diminished, which is ironic because I originally created CC Zone: The Next Level to give myself some purpose in life and cure my severe depression. It worked for the first year, but after that I haven't really been doing a good job with keeping the site functional and looking after the Chip's Challenge community effectively. I still haven't done all the "Level-Up" rankings and given out all the correct CC Zone awards to members for example.

I can't say I deserve to be forgiven for the many bad things I have done. I don't believe anyone starts evil though. I certainly didn't, but that's how I feel about things.

If you are interested in becoming the new CC Zone owner/administrator, just reply in this topic or PM me on CC Zone.

Tom P (AdrenalinDragon),

CC Zone Site Owner/Administrator
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]

Messages In This Thread
My CC Zone Resignation - by AdrenalinDragon - 12-Mar-2015, 7:47 PM
My CC Zone Resignation - by Syzygy - 26-Mar-2015, 4:11 PM
My CC Zone Resignation - by AdrenalinDragon - 13-Apr-2015, 6:27 AM
My CC Zone Resignation - by Flareon350 - 13-Apr-2015, 1:44 PM
My CC Zone Resignation - by chipster1059 - 13-Apr-2015, 3:11 PM
My CC Zone Resignation - by AdrenalinDragon - 13-Apr-2015, 4:49 PM
My CC Zone Resignation - by BigOto2 - 13-Apr-2015, 11:47 PM
My CC Zone Resignation - by Flareon350 - 14-Apr-2015, 12:22 AM