Winter 2015 Mini Create Challenge - Story Time
CCLP2 #2: Naomi's Bug Collection - Prologue

"Whew!" Chip had to stop and catch his breath in the lounge between levels. "I sure wasn't expecting something that big for my first challenge in the new clubhouse. It's certainly full of surprises! Oh, what's this?" He stooped down to find a note written on a piece of yellow paper that looked like it was torn out of a legal pad.

Dear Chip,

<i>I'm writing you this note in case I forgot to tell you these things. Being the President of the Bit Busters can turn your brain into mush! Anyway, I'm sorry if that first level was a little overwhelming. One of our senior club members captured a bunch of Maximus's minions after the MystChip Incident several months ago and began running some experiments on them in the new clubhouse. Thankfully, he left a little shortcut so explorers could escape without having to go through all the trouble of collecting the chips. You </i>did find the shortcut, right?

Well, either way, the next few levels should be a breeze. A couple of our new lab technicians, Naomi and Bea, have set up shop here, though they're out for the week. Naomi loves her insects, and Bea enjoys collecting all kinds of samples from all over the clubhouse to examine - gravel, ice, water, explosive materials - you name it. Just don't make a mess!

Cordially,

Melinda

"Make a mess?" Chip smirked. "If Melinda installed time limits all throughout this clubhouse, I probably won't even have a chance!"

Messages In This Thread
Winter 2015 Mini Create Challenge - Story Time - by jblewis - 29-Jan-2015, 12:32 PM