March 2014 Create Competition - Tiny Template
I never meant for there to be such a long wait. I don't want to release the levels before there is a clear plan on how they will be judged. I can't just release them, and then someone volunteers after hearing how people have reacted to the levels, as this would influence the judging. I haven't judged the competition myself yet, as CCLP1 came out right before this competition closed. I had planned on judging it before that release, so even if you are bummed about this waiting, perhaps getting your hands on CCLP1 a bit early compensates.

If nothing else happens, I plan on judging these levels after I have a rough optimization of CCLP1 in MS. I currently have about 40 levels left. This might take another month or so. If there is a new competition that starts (both Josh and Tom have talked about ones earlier), I do intend to post these results before any other competitions end and certainly before they are judged.

In the meantimewhile, if you want something else to do besides CCLP1 or waiting for these results, why not try creating a level for a Time Trial or Treasure Hunt and submitting that to me for use for a June or July competition?

Glider Glider Glider Glider Glider Glider Glider

Messages In This Thread
March 2014 Create Competition - Tiny Template - by M11k4 - 19-May-2014, 12:53 AM