February 2014 Create Competition - Walls of CC1
We had a decent amount of entries in last month's create competition, so I guess you guys are ready for another one too!

Your task is to pick a level from CC1 and use its arrangement of walls to create a new level. You can pick any level from the range #9-#149, then delete anything you want except for any walls, and finally rebuild it into a new level. If you wish, you can also pick another prominent tile in the level to leave undisturbed.

I realize we just had a template for the competition last month, but I trust this will feel different enough to try it. To clarify, by 'walls' I specifically mean the normal wall tile, but you can choose to keep other walls intact too. You may add new walls, but I would rather you didn't. I will judge the submissions myself in the beginning of March 2014. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Notes:

-Submissions are open as long as it is February 2014 where you live!

-Do not pick any of the Lesson levels from the start of the set.

-Do not make a overly difficult level. A moderate difficulty is fine but then it would be nice if it wasn't too long.
-The level must be solvable, but does not need to work in both ms and lynx.
-The level must be new; it must not have been released earlier.
-Please give the level a new name, time limit and set a new password.

-You may submit more than one entry, but please keep the levels distinct from each other.
-Points will be deducted for late entries, but will be accepted until a notice is posted in this thread.

-Entrants receive the normal prizes: the "You're Winner!"-award, Chip Cup points, and "Tool Box"-award for first time entrants.
-Please ask about other unclear situations.

Email and attach your submissions to valeosote at hotmail dot com. I will strive to reply with a confirmation that I have received your entry.

List your username and this competition in the subject. Keep it short and simple, something like: "February Create - John"

Everyone is welcome to join!

-Miika

Messages In This Thread
February 2014 Create Competition - Walls of CC1 - by M11k4 - 05-Feb-2014, 11:24 AM