Gifts levelset: level # 9 -Excel spread sheet
Thanks M11k4 (I think that you probably are Miika -?)

Anyway, thanks for your response. Appreciated! What you called graphics are only special signs that can be found inside the spread sheet itself under the "insert" tab and then go down to 'symbol' and scroll though a whole array of symbols which can then just be copied onto your spread sheet.

Just in case someone doesn't know: when you want to print out any part of the spread sheet, you need to hightlight that area and then choose that as the printout area. The first spread sheet that I made had the rows and colomns larger, and then I made another one, since I realized it would be better to make them smaller so that a person can print the whole level layout onto one sheet of paper, rather than on two sheets (since there would then be a printout of two seperat area of the level....which would then require you to tape them together with scotch tape... I'm thinking of making a copy of MC Chips Challenge (level 136) called "Double Maze" for folks to have a copy of it to draw out the routes, etc.

Edit: I have now made a copy of the "Double Maze" from the original CC -level -136 and you can obtain a copy of it at Yahoo Group...look under "Plan.xls"

Back to the levelset, yes, it may look intimidating, but it actually isn't once you get going in a level. Give it a try.

I'm suprised that you gave up without even trying...or maybe it was the time factor. It's true that they are the type that takes some thinking and so on...but, hey, these types of levels are not ment to be over and done with in just a few minutes and on your first try...kind of thing. But, thanks for taking the time to write,

This is the next day now, after reading your response, I decided to make another level this morning. It's a Triple Maze (level # 10) and it isn't very hard. Give that one a try, and maybe you'll see that the levels are not as hard as they may look. Ian Wilson

Messages In This Thread
Gifts levelset: level # 9 -Excel spread sheet - by thinker - 03-Jan-2014, 6:13 PM