Gifts levelset: level # 9 -Excel spread sheet
Thanks again, Miika,

I'll take your advice to heart...and yes, I admit that I'm prone to making levels too complex and intense. I'll try to do better.

Right now I'm got a fancy for working with mazes and I'm working on converting the origianl MS CC level 136 -"Double Maze" into a Triple maze. It will probably be my last level for awhile as I find that I'm slipping a bit with too many mistakes...mainly and probably due to me waking up in the middle of the night (like 2-4 AM) and not being able to go back to sleep...so I come down to my computer and work on levels. Still there is no excuse for the way that I have been making mistakes lately....but it's embarrassing to say the least. Anyway, I've decided that the only thing to do is try and be positvie and keep on trying.

I don't know why I have this idea to make levels difficult or complex...maybe it is because my beta tester keep finding bust in my levels, and I keep trying to make them harder so that he will finally be stumpped. But I haven't been able to do that yet...he is one of the elite players in my opinion.

Thanks again, Ian

Messages In This Thread
Gifts levelset: level # 9 -Excel spread sheet - by thinker - 09-Jan-2014, 1:39 AM