A (somewhat) personal message
I am just gonna vent somewhat, and this isn't to anyone, but it's just how I feel.

I feel unloved on here. I really like CC, and wanna share it and talk with other people who do so, I put effort and time into levelsets, and try and also be me, but people kinda seem to rub off as disliking me for that. I might mention this whole "spamming" thing. Basically put, I am an avid and chatty person. I simply have a ton to say, and it gets overwhelming when you want to talk, but can't in fear of getting a few warning points for accidental "spam". It's kind of just making me feel unwelcomed. I know you guys may be OK with me, but you know and have to point out my flaws, but it's just kinda making me feel unwelcome. It's OK, no hard feelings, but it's just I feel unloved here, even if I am a chipster.

But hey, you guys are what keep me going with CC! You made me interested in getting and playing CC, and even try and make levels for CC. I can't thank you enough, even if at times I feel unwelcome like this. I really wanna thank all you guys!

P.S.: No, this is not my "quitting" moment. I just needed to say this. With that, I have beaten Nuts and Bolts a bit ago. But that's another story I may post soon (but not too soon).

Onto Brushfire, my mostly-friends! Chip Win
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win

Messages In This Thread
A (somewhat) personal message - by Chipwoodstock - 19-Aug-2013, 3:27 PM
A (somewhat) personal message - by Chipwoodstock - 19-Aug-2013, 4:03 PM
A (somewhat) personal message - by budugoo - 23-Aug-2013, 1:35 AM
A (somewhat) personal message - by Chipwoodstock - 23-Aug-2013, 8:31 AM