A (somewhat) personal message
Quote:Come on, man. Nobody intentionally will want to ostracise you for being a beginner. The only thing is that some things, which are new and exciting for you, might have already been done by the more experienced players. So they kinda might tell you about it. (BTW your level Rage Time is not an insane level - that term is used for something else. And I think that the level is busted)

The problem is that the CC community is not as active as it was some time ago. Even with the CCLP1 voting going on, most of us are in different corners of the world. So people might not be able to respond to your posts frequently. Don't think that they don't care about new players and all, man.

A "mostly-friend" Wink
It's OK. I've gotten over the whole "Why don't I feel loved here?" thing, because the responces here showed you do. It just kinda felt like the difference a week before I posted this. But of course, it was the epicness that was CC, and you guys too, that kept me going. AND I KEPT GOING! Forget "I think I can!", more like "I can!", though thinking is good too. It keeps us not stupid 1D and Beiber fans that have facebook and do duckface with no pringles.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win

Messages In This Thread
A (somewhat) personal message - by Chipwoodstock - 19-Aug-2013, 3:27 PM
A (somewhat) personal message - by Chipwoodstock - 19-Aug-2013, 4:03 PM
A (somewhat) personal message - by budugoo - 23-Aug-2013, 1:35 AM
A (somewhat) personal message - by Chipwoodstock - 23-Aug-2013, 8:31 AM