Jacuzzi Pack - Discussion
1 (Bombs Away) - Solid level. Nothing veterans haven't seen before but considering it's CCLP1, it's fine.

2 (Manicotti with Cream Chicken and Artichokes) - Trevor levels never cease to amaze me. 5'd.

3 (Chip Crossing) - I can well imagine this being the THE LAST LAUGH-style level for CCLP1.

4 (This and That) - Nothing bad to say about it, great level again.

5 (Mughfe) - Another Trevor level and the same applies here.

6 (Tile Tales) - Did you just put all the great levels in this pack? 5'd again.

7 (Monster House) - Ironic that I'm about to sound like Trevor. Lucky timing cut two points off it for me. 3/5 (worst rating so far xD).

8 (Construct-a-Sokoban) - Well, I saw the trick instantly but I highly doubt beginners would, so maybe put a hint or a teleport to see the end of the level.

9 (Easier Than It Looks) - Holy s**t that fireball section freaked me out at first. Nice idea. 4/5.

10 (Locker's Dream) - HEH F**K THE WALLS! I think the fact you can have fun in a maze level destroying the level qualifies it for CCLP1.

11 (Open and Close II) - Well executed level with a great theme.

12 (Slide and Swap) - Sliding blobs don't belong in CCLP1. Remove them and it's great. 4/5 provided the blobs are removed.

13 (Adrenalin Rush) - Well I love the level but its difficulty is far too high for CCLP1. It'll be perfect for CCLP4 though.

14 (Chip Goes Chip Hunting) - Basic level, but that's hardly a bad thing.

15 (Blob Infestation of Biblical Proportions) - One of the few Trevor levels I dislike, and it should be obvious why. Although CCLP1 should have some blob levels, the blob levels should be easier than this.

16 (Conversion III) - As with the other Conversion levels, very good, however quite difficult mainly because of the time limit. Also, my solution is only possible on MS due to flicking but I trust there is a Lynx solution.

17 (The Walker) - No need for a JUMPING SWARM level in CCLP1, thank you very much.

18 (Alley Cat) - Again, basic level but that's what we want in this set, so it fits.

19 (Against the Floe) - Typo by any chance? Either way, it looks much more harmful than it is. All in all, a solid level.

20 (Dual) - Amazing puzzle. That is all.

21 (Transware) - Irritating monster-filled level. 2/5.

22 (Lesson 9) - Too heavily based on LESSON 7 from CC1.

23 (Worlds Collide) - Creative maze level. 4/5.

24 (Waste Everything but Time) - Geez, that is cruel. However, it works. 4/5.

25 (Creating Creatures) - C/B glitch delaying cloners urgh. Whatever, still good.

26 (A Scare in the Air) - Lucky timing, and who wants the topic of terrorism in CC? 3/5.

27 (Nitroglycerin) - Love the idea, and well made level.

28 (The Temptation) - Well, this is one of mine but I feel it still fits.

29 (Trapper's Maze) - Yeah, "use your memory". Good luck with that. Bloody difficult to remember all of that.

30 (Tanks To...) - Nice pun, nice level.

31 (Blockade) - Great idea, well executed. Kinda running out of stuff to say about levels now.

32 (Quasar) - Ugh, I hate doing that chip bee thingy, let alone doing it 4 times.

33 (Blob Squeeze) - Well, I hate blobs but I loved that.

34 (Kinetic Aesthetic) - Again, I don't know what to say except 'good level'. Sod it, good level.

To be honest, I can't be bothered to write any more. Oh, how unprofessional of me.

Edit - just gotta add one more level - 45 (Medley) - I thought were eliminating levels like this. That one's also mine, by the way.
Zommy (Richard Blaquière)

CLP1-fixed.dat - 40 levels

CLP2.dat - 30 levels, incomplete

RichardB1.dat (consisting exclusively of CLP1-fixed and CLP2 levels) - 58 levels, incomplete

Messages In This Thread
Jacuzzi Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 04-Aug-2013, 10:20 PM
Jacuzzi Pack - Discussion - by Zommy08 - 05-Aug-2013, 10:48 AM
Jacuzzi Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 08-Aug-2013, 10:57 AM
Jacuzzi Pack - Discussion - by mobius - 05-Nov-2013, 8:14 PM
Jacuzzi Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 11-Nov-2013, 11:59 AM
Jacuzzi Pack - Discussion - by Eric119 - 11-Nov-2013, 5:33 PM
Jacuzzi Pack - Discussion - by mobius - 13-Nov-2013, 8:54 PM
Jacuzzi Pack - Discussion - by AdrenalinDragon - 15-Nov-2013, 1:44 PM
Jacuzzi Pack - Discussion - by M11k4 - 09-Dec-2013, 5:29 PM
Jacuzzi Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 09-Dec-2013, 10:20 PM
Jacuzzi Pack - Discussion - by M11k4 - 10-Dec-2013, 4:24 AM