Umbrella Pack - Discussion
#1 (Labor & Delivery) - Completely stumped me at first, but very satisfying to solve. Not sure what the point of the tanks is in the SW room though, as I just walked right through them. Are they supposed to move back and forth on their own?

#4 (Tiny II) and #5 (Breathing Room) - I loved both these levels. Both do a great amount with a very small space, and neither presents an especially obvious solution from a first glance. Great fun.

#7 (Out of Control) - For a lesson level that only teaches about ice and force floors, this level was far too large.

#11 (Crossing the Street) - Very similar to The Snipers (Popcorn #25), which I slightly prefer, but there's really not a great deal to choose between them. Perhaps if I'd played this level first I would have preferred this one?

#16 (Drive-Thru) - In MS after getting each pair of flippers you can lure the teeth into the water square and drown them, reducing the challenge somewhat.

#28 (Coming Full Circle) - I've already expressed how much I liked Inner Circle (Asteroid #24), which is a subsection of this level, and this is also a great level. However, the innermost section can be avoided entirely by collecting 69 chips (69 are required but there are 70 in the outer two rings alone) and exiting in the SW. I'd love to see this level in CCLP1 if the chip count could be changed to make the inner section necessary, as I think it's really fun and well put together.

#43 (Death List) - The hint is somewhat misleading, since you don't really get to decide how they die at all... Each type of monster has to go down a predefined path if you want to reach the exit. Took a few tries to figure this out, but was still quite fun.

#50 (Use the Force) - It's quite annoying that you have to restart the level about 2/3 of the way through if you don't manage to step off the force floor at the right time to get the red and yellow keys. Otherwise, a solid level.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl

Messages In This Thread
Umbrella Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 17-Jul-2013, 11:19 PM
Umbrella Pack - Discussion - by Zommy08 - 19-Jul-2013, 2:48 PM
Umbrella Pack - Discussion - by Eric119 - 12-Oct-2013, 3:46 PM
Umbrella Pack - Discussion - by jbdude55 - 25-Nov-2013, 1:56 PM
Umbrella Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 25-Nov-2013, 2:40 PM
Umbrella Pack - Discussion - by M11k4 - 29-Nov-2013, 12:21 AM
Umbrella Pack - Discussion - by mobius - 18-Dec-2013, 1:03 PM
Umbrella Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 18-Dec-2013, 7:19 PM
Umbrella Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 18-Dec-2013, 7:29 PM
Umbrella Pack - Discussion - by mobius - 18-Dec-2013, 9:11 PM