I have no idea how to build this concept. Help?
So you mean the clock starts up in each room separately, so a room allows you the same amount of time no matter how long or fast you completed the rooms before it? I would try experimenting with using toggle walls on one wall of the rooms, but the monsters that will flood that room do not start next to those toggle walls (as otherwise they would flood the room too early), but are freed only once you enter the room. So you could use a teeth monster to keep the monsters in a holding area, and once you enter a room, the teeth move out of the way (you don't necessarily see him yourself, and he might get destroyed or trapped so he), and the other monsters leave the holding area (that could have ffs to stop them from going back, and they'd still be separated from the actual room you are in by toggle walls. Once a certain amount of time passes, a toggle switch is hit somewhere and by that time you must be out of the room. Maybe this idea won't leave enough room for having seven rooms in the level, but maybe it could be stretched to four or five.

Messages In This Thread
I have no idea how to build this concept. Help? - by M11k4 - 07-Jun-2013, 6:04 AM