December 2012 Time Trial competition
Quote:Have version 1.06 but now can't get to the blocks at the beginning in Ice Cap. Otherwise I should see a way to solve the level, though it is difficult to find and perhaps even more difficult to perform. There's a lot of stepping off force floors at the right time and hitting moving blocks on ice, and I'm afraid not many people will end up solving the level, if anyone. If you're still going to update, are you sure you want to keep this level of difficulty?

Done with the first level though and that was rather fun despite some of the random elements. Thumbs up

-Miika

Repaired Ice Cap on version 1.07 and you can now get to the blocks. Hopefully that's the last update for the competition at least.

Ice Cap was always designed to be a tricky 4 star level in terms of difficulty, so I'm not going to make it any easier because it's the last Time Trial of the year.

I'm glad you liked The Cage. I thought it was a good non-linear gauntlet level and was just the right difficulty. I think the randomness worked well on that level.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]

Messages In This Thread
December 2012 Time Trial competition - by M11k4 - 12-Dec-2012, 3:23 AM
December 2012 Time Trial competition - by M11k4 - 13-Dec-2012, 7:10 AM
December 2012 Time Trial competition - by AdrenalinDragon - 13-Dec-2012, 1:42 PM
December 2012 Time Trial competition - by M11k4 - 17-Dec-2012, 3:54 AM