ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles
Quote:Level 63 was a good level, but it didn't have anything to make it stand out. Oh, and it's busted - you can take a block and use it to bridge to the exit instead of going through the blob room.

Actually, that "bust" is what was meant to make the level stand out. It rewards players who keep their ultimate objective in mind rather than just forging on ahead.

(Am I the only one who likes to add shortcuts to levels?)

Also, if you are in the process of playing the set, please don't play past level 80 until I put an update up tonight. I realize now that some of the later levels are probably a bit harder than I intended and I will be making them easier (as well as making 46 and 64 less frustrating, and fixing 24 and 30.)

I'm glad you liked 70! Based on your previous comments, I wasn't sure whether you would love it or hate it. Did you ever play (or see) the level I based it on (which is from another videogame)?

Oh, and as for 61, you may have been (sub)consciously influenced by...something to do with the level. (Icedeath is not an acronym, hint, hint.)

EDIT: Updated the set as of 8:10 this evening (2/13/12). The following levels were changed: 24, 30, 46, 53, 64, 78, 79, 81, 82, 84, 89, 96, and 97. The first two were bug fixes; the last was fixing a typo; the rest were to reduce frustration.

Messages In This Thread
ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles - by ajmiam - 13-Feb-2012, 6:38 PM