ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles
Quote:Level 30 works most of the time, unless the last teeth cloned dies - then there can be problems.

Hmmm...I've tried testing the updated version of Level 30 in both Tile World and Tile World 2's MS mode. I've tried cloning a single teeth and leading it into bombs/water, cloning multiple teeth and letting them all die, and doing both of these things with anywhere from 0 to 5 teeth stuck in the "goal" areas, including with 2 teeth stuck in the same goal. I still haven't run into any problems. Can you explain what happened in greater detail, please?

Oh, and BigOto2, I would be honored if you would LP my set! Hopefully you wouldn't find it too frustrating, as the levels with the hardest dodging are very short and/or have the hardest dodging close to the beginning. All dodging has at least some margin for error, with the exception of the very start of level 83 and partway through 87. There are some puzzles and plenty of "mixed" levels, too.

On the other hand, I know rockdet is busy, but from what I've seen of his videos, he likes more action-based levels, so maybe he would be a good match for my set...?

EDIT: There's going to be another update coming out soon (probably this afternoon). This will fix the Controller Glitch in #76, add a chip back to #78 to maintain the design pattern, make #79 a bit easier, and fix a minor MS bust in #91.

EDIT 2: The update will also fix an error in #98 in MS (Controller Glitch for the teeth in the trap).

EDIT 3: Done! Updated to version 1.002. Note: I also decided to remove Level 99 from CCLP1 submission. You'll see why when you get there. It's meant to be a half-experimental, half-joke level (sort of like a milder version of Final Destination), and I don't think anyone should ever be required to clear it to complete an official levelset. I still submit the other 98 levels (all except 50 and 99) for CCLP1, and I will not be removing any of them from submission unless I have an extremely good reason to.

Messages In This Thread
ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles - by ajmiam - 14-Feb-2012, 10:30 AM