Possible new glitch in Tile World Lynx -- Clone Desynchronization
Quote:How are they triggered? I have noticed that lynx animation does make it harder to synchronize things.

If by "they" you mean the fireball clone machines in the bottom right, they're triggered by the two fireballs just to their left hitting the red buttons, which clone more fireballs that hit the same red buttons, etc.

If you meant the desynchronization, well I made some test levels. It seems to only affect monsters that both A) are cloned by other monsters and B) run into water or bombs. It affects all monster types except teeth and blobs. Also, it takes a few seconds for desync to occur, and it only occurs if monsters are cloned very frequently. The stage shown in the video had 4 continuously running cloners at the time I pointed out the desynchronization. In a test stage with just two continuously running cloners, desync occcurred only when the red buttons were placed close to the machines (2 spaces away as opposed to 6 spaces away) to make cloning occur more frequently.

Messages In This Thread
Possible new glitch in Tile World Lynx -- Clone Desynchronization - by ajmiam - 17-Jan-2012, 10:56 AM