Level 100- One Tank's Adventure
(27-Mar-2020, 5:19 PM)The Architect Wrote: Sounds like you're missing the fact that Chip is not the only one who can operate the clone buttons.
I understand that, but what can I possibly use to hit those clone buttons? The glider is trapped where it is. Once I clone fireballs they cannot escape and go into the clone button area. The first fireball clone machine is blocked. The tank can't go in there and even if it could, it is needed to hold open the trap in front of the exit. The only other thing I can use is blocks. The problem seems to be there isn't enough ice to make a block move continuously and keep hitting the buttons. Once a block hits one button it will stop. 

Even if I were to find a way to get something else to hit the clone buttons, how does that prevent the cloned fireballs from going into the water? How do I prevent that without pushing the block into the water, and hence, no block and fireballs to block the force floor. 

I still don't understand what I need to do to get that blue key. What else am I missing?

Messages In This Thread
Level 100- One Tank's Adventure - by Syllypryde - 27-Mar-2020, 3:44 PM
RE: Level 100- One Tank's Adventure - by Syllypryde - 27-Mar-2020, 6:17 PM