Announcing the 2021 Holiday Create Competition!
The theme for the create competition for this month is one of my favorite design elements -- multiple exits!

More specifically, your entry should have more than one reachable exit, and more than one solution.  You can have as many solutions and exits as you like, but you must submit a SOLUTION (AVI, MP4, TWS or JSON) for at least two of the solutions.  (I have no belief that I can solve your levels, but I will try before looking.)

If you want an example, please see this video https://youtu.be/YqPpEFuwkok .

Your level can be MS, Lynx, Steam or cc2, just let me know.  If using cc2, please limit your level to 40x40 or smaller.
No voodoo tiles in cc2.  No ice blocks or illegal tiles or tile combinations in cc1.

If your level has multiple players, simply having each user exit in a different exit is not sufficient to be considered multiple solutions.  Having exits right next to each other (a la SEEING STARS) is not multiple exits.

Submit to me in discord or via email (dmvarberg at hotmail dot com).

Deadline to submit is February 2nd at noon Eastern Standard Time (17:00 UTC).  I will be judging starting the next day and hopefully have results in early February.

Good luck!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan

Messages In This Thread
Announcing the 2021 Holiday Create Competition! - by geodave - 02-Dec-2021, 9:01 AM