April 2022 Treasure Hunt + Mini TT
Wow, are the results already here?!
Why yes, of course.
Why do you even ask?
Maybe because I've never taken this long to compile and release the results, so apologies.
I'm especially penitent about not reaching our normal standard in running these competitions when the levels used were from a new designer, ChosenID.
This was not meant as a slight to you, so thanks for understanding that life just got in the way.
(Mainly it was the summer, but a bit of life too, and a healthy dose of procrastination. :-) )

Anyway, let's look on the bright side, that the results are here and we have new competitions on the horizon!

April 2022 Treasure Hunt - Cinco de Mayo RESULTS
Code:
1. Tomsbananacakes 168 points (3+40+5+45+45+30) [15 Chip Cup points]
2. Miika           165 points (5+35+5+30+45+45) [12]
3. Ida             139 points (3+30+5+30+45+26) [10]
4. Piccoflute       86 points (9+30+5+18+12+12) [8+2]

Congrats to Tomsbananacakes for taking the top spot! Piccoflute also sent in a Lynx solution scoring 43+11+0+6+6+6=72. This was the best Lynx solution submitted, for which you are awarded an extra 2 Chip Cup points.

As the designer of the level, ChosenID did not want to include his own solution as part of the competition. I suspect you will share your über solution(s?) with us though. ;-)

Thanks to everyone who participated!

April Mini Time Trial - Think Big Box - RESULTS

The people who solved and talked about this level on Discord are awarded some Chip Cup points:

5 pts pieguy - 228
5 pts ChosenID - 228 (plus 226 drowning the Teeth)
4 pts Miika - 223
3+1 pts Piccoflute - 201 (plus 200 Lynx)

Without the Teeth, the optimal time for the item swapping itself was just a second quicker. Here are the moves for the bold (even step):

{r-r-r-r-r-r-r-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-l-l-l-l-r-r-r-r-r-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-u-u-u-r-r-d-d-d-u-u-u-r-r-d-d-d-d-u-u-u-r-r-d-d-d-u-u-u-r-r-d-d-d-u-r-u-u-u-r-r-d-d-d-u-u-u-r-r-d-d-d-u-u-u-u-r-r-r-r-l-l-l-u-u-u-u-r-r-r-r-l-l-l-l-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-l-l-l-u-u-u-d-d-d---l-l-u-u-u-u-d-d-d-l-l-l-l-u-u-u-d-d-d-d-l-l-l-l-l-d-l-l-l-r-r-r-d-d-l-l-l-r-r-r-d-d-l-l-l-l-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-d-d-d-d---r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-l-l-l-d-d-d-d-r-r-r-r-l-l-l-d-d-r-r-r-l-l-l-d-d-l-d-d-r-r-r-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-d-d-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-r-r-r-u-u-l-l-l-r-r-r-u-u-l-l-l-l-r-u-u-r-r-u-u-u-u-r-u-u-u-u-u-r-u-u-u-d-d-d-d-d-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-d-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-l-l-l-l-u-u-u-u-u-u-d-d-d-l-l-l-l-l-l-u-u-u-u}

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone on either level or mess up other things, but with this delay all mistakes are possible.

That's it for now! Thanks for tuning in.  Star

-Miika

Messages In This Thread
April 2022 Treasure Hunt + Mini TT - by M11k4 - 05-Apr-2022, 10:22 AM
RE: April 2022 Treasure Hunt + Mini TT - by M11k4 - 12-Sep-2022, 12:33 AM