CCLP5: Pre-Voting Culling & Level Nominations!
Commenting on my own levels for now (I'll look at the nomination set in full over the next few days):

Most of the culls and nominations among my levels look reasonable.

The Bottom Line -- I thought this was among the better half of my new levels, so I would like to join with others and request it be included in voting.
I'd also like to see Repair the Maze 2.0 and Swip-Swap, though not as strongly. Chiptune Hero would be nice, but could go either way. And 52 Pick Up...it would be just fine with me if that one got left out.

Spider Dance and The Perfect Run were the only culls of mine that stood out to me as odd choices. I guess maybe TPR doesn't bring much new to the table, but I had hoped Spider Dance would be considered its own thing--maybe it's a little similar to Bug Arranging, but the green button timing aspect makes it different, I thought. Was it busted, or considered too tedious, or too finicky when it came to transporting one of the bugs? Or maybe way easier than I thought, or just not fun?

Interesting that Monster Sorter (the easy version) got culled and Monster Sorter EX (the much harder version) got included, contrary to what Ida said above.

Also, some of the level numbers for my AndrewM-CCLP5.dat levels are off in the pastebin, starting with Boss Battle, indicating that the culling was likely done with an older version of my set. The ZIP file contains the correct version, though, and none of the culled levels were majorly changed, so it probably doesn't matter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CCLP5: Pre-Voting Culling & Level Nominations! - by ajmiam - 23-May-2022, 9:13 PM