December 2023 Time Trial - Use Your Brain
Results!

Code:
1. Ihavenoname248 (554+238=792)
2. Hornlitz       (553+237=790)
3. ChosenID       (552+237=789)
4. M11k4          (549+237=786)
5. G lander       (541+227=768)

I had to twist some arms and extend the deadline to get some submissions, but at least I got a fourth place finish out of it! Congrats to Jeffrey for a triumphant return to the competitions! :-)

I was going to attach the winning routes as json files, but that is apparently really dangerous so you can copy them yourself from here:

IHNN-Dec2023TT-1:
{"Moves":"d-l-d-d-l-l-u-l-d-d-d-d-l-u-d-d-r-r---u-u-r-r-r-d-l-d-r-r-u-u-r-r-d-d-r-u-r-d-u-u-l-u-u-u-l-d-l-l-l-u-r-u-l-u-u-u-u-u-rur-r-u-u-r-r-d-d-r-r-r-r-rur-r-d-d-l-r-u-u-l-l-lll-l-l-d-d-l-l-u-u-l-l-u-u-l-r-r-r-l-l-d-l-r-l-u-l-l-l-u-u-u-u-l-u-r-u-r-u-r-r-r-r-r-d-d-u-u-l-l-l-d-l-d-u-u-u-r-d-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-d-d-u-u-r-r-d-r-u-r-u-l-r-r-u-u-u-u-d---d-d-d-l-d-d-d-d-d-d-r-r-r-l-l-l-d-d-dld-l-luddd-rrllu-urr-r-r-drull-l-l-l-r-r-r-drurr-r-r-r-r-u-u-r-r-d-u-l-l-d-d-r-r-rrd--lll","Seed":"0","Step":"ODD"}

IHNN-Dec2023TT-2-final:
{"Moves":"d-r-r-d-r-u-r-u-l-l-u-l-u-u-u-u-r-d-r-r-d-d-r-r-d-l-d-r-u-u-r-d-r-r-d-l-d-l-d-l-l-l-d-d-r-r-r-d-r-r-r-u-u-u-r-u-l-d-r-r-r-r-r-u-r-r-u-l-u-r-u-l-d-l-u-u-l-u-u-u-r-d-r-d-r-u-u-u-l-u-l-u-l-u-l-u-l-l-l-l-l-r-d-l-l-d-d-l-u-u-l-l-d-l-d-d-l-r-r-d-r-d-r-d-r-d-r-r-r-l-u-u-u-l-l-u-r-u-r-r-u-r-d-r-d-d-r-d-l-l-d-r-d-d-d-d-r-r-d-d-d-d-l-d-l-d-d-d-d-d","Seed":"0","Step":"EVEN","Rule":"MS","Encode":"UTF-8","Initial Slide":"UP"}

Can't wait for the next one! 

-Miika

Messages In This Thread
RE: December 2023 Time Trial - Use Your Brain - by M11k4 - 15-Jan-2024, 1:46 AM