The Other 100 Tiles
File category: CC1 Levelsets

"The Other 100 Tiles" is the sequel to my first levelset, "Pit of 100 Tiles". This features 100 levels, a few of which are in CCLP1. I submit all levels in this set for CCLP4 consideration. However, Level 50 relies on hints in other levels, so I don't want it to be in CCLP4 unless a similar idea is implemented there.

Some of these levels introduce new concepts I thought of, and some others are remakes of levels from some of my levelsets from before Pit of 100 Tiles, which were lost in computer failures. Still others feature highly unusual and experimental designs, and some revisit concepts from Pit of 100 Tiles in a more difficult way.

Some things to note about this set:
  • This is significantly harder than Pit of 100 Tiles, especially near the end. I recommend you play that set first along with either CCLP1 or CC1 before playing this set.

• As you are playing, you might come across some "secret hints." Make sure to remember or write down what they say! They'll help you a lot in Level 50!

I would like to heartily thank Michael Warner, J. B. Lewis, Tyler Sontag, Ryan J., and Josh Lee for playtesting this set and providing feedback. Their efforts kept probably a dozen busts out of the final product. Slight smile Also, thank you to Jeffrey Bardon for streaming the set and providing his feedback; in addition to being fun to watch, the stream helped me find a few minor issues and frustrating parts that I've now taken efforts to correct.

Confirmed solvable? Yes

What's New in Version 1.101
  • 1.101 -- Added a thin wall to One Tank's Adventure to prevent an MS-only bust that skips the fireball cloning on the left side

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.dat   The Other 100 Tiles.dat (Size: 90.52 KB / Downloads: 620)

Messages In This Thread
The Other 100 Tiles - by ajmiam - 01-May-2013, 4:28 PM
The Other 100 Tiles - by jblewis - 21-Apr-2015, 4:34 PM